Spirit of the Prairies Package with Comfort Suites
The wonderful and unique Wanuskewin Heritage Park is an interpretation, exploration and educational centre which seeks to explain the meaning of the plains culture in order to gain a better understanding of Saskatchewan's First Nations peoples and our common heritage. It is a place to meet, share and learn through history, nature and each other.
Stay overnight at Saskatoon's newest hotel, and receive a family pass to learn the stories and lifestyles of the Northern Plains Indians who have gathered at this one meeting place for over 6,000 years. This is a truly unique experience, and one that your family will talk about for years to come.
The Spirit of the Prairies Package includes:
- Family pass to Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- One night's accommodation in either one King bed Suite or two Queen bed Suite
- Hot continental breakfast
- Indoor Hot Tub, Pool, and Water Slide
- Free Fibre Optic internet access
- Free Parking
- Memories to last a lifetime!
This package is available for a limited time, and must be reserved directly with the hotel. Call (306) 955-6565 and ask our friendly Guest Service Agent for the Spirit of the Prairies Package, or email us at email@example.com